PDA

View Full Version : TunerPro newbie having logging problems - erratic data

bobdec
02-05-2013, 11:36 PM
New to the software so I hoping this is just operator error.. When in Data Acquisition my data values jump around, EG: Ignition voltage goes from 13 to 0 volts. Also shows up in the .xdl log file. I'm logging a '94 Z28 PCM 16188051 flash memory. TunerPro Rt is version 5.00, Build 5.00.8040.00. Attached are my files. Strange is BLM's seem steady, but items like voltage, MAP, Spark advance, coolant temp, have dead or low spots about once a second. I could not find any settings to alter acquisition speed.

EagleMark
02-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Try the $EE-16188051-V3.2.adx‎ (http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/attachment.php?attachmentid=1615&d=1328968079) and xdf from this thread.

http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/showthread.php?335-16188051-and-16181333-PCM-Information-EE-EEB&p=3131&viewfull=1#post3131

bobdec
02-07-2013, 02:02 AM
Tried the above files.. It started off iffy, right off it fixed the jittery data acquisition readings are now rock solid. However went to 'monitor' view and right clicked on display and TunerPro hung up 100% CPU had to cancel the app in using task manager. Tried again this time w/o tracing active, right clicked dash OK, right click monitor and same hang. Did a PC restart and tried a third time and everything worked. But I did notice if you right click monitor display you do not get the little 'values' popup like you do in dash display. Instead the list popup displays directly and you can deselect/select an item and it works.
This is not critical, but is there a reason Tunerpro .adx does not display the A/C Evaporator Temperature, it's a good tool in working A/C problems. I looked at the A223 data stream on your site and it's not there, yet TTS DatamasterEE displays it so it must be there..

EagleMark
02-07-2013, 02:36 AM
Some of the issues your having with monitors comes from BIG data logs. Or scrolling back and forth, having a wrong XDL match to ADX when you open or try and run a data XDL file... HTH!

There's a few cross overs in $EE that do not have all values, one is oil temp is Corvette only. Heated widshield I think is Roadmaster only. Not sure about the AC. Also look at ALDL A276 and a couple others...

One other thing with $EE, need to have engine running before you connect. Also there are other files in there, you can clear codes and record transmission data.