PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Sonora, Mexico

Rat Chevelle
11-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Hello,
My name is Luis H. Corbala and I hail from Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico (about 2.5hrs drive South from Arizona for the geographically challenged) I own a small shop and I am currently performing EFI conversions and engine swaps onto classic cars and trucks.
I own a 69 C-10 with a stock 4.8 LS engine with a 4L60E, this is my workhorse and it goes flawlessly with great efficiency and economy.
I am also building a 70 Chevelle with a 6.0 LS with a nice Comp cam, Edelbrock Victor intake and EFI elbow, Ported and flowed L92 heads with Ferrea valves and Comp springs, a NOS cheater plate, Full lenght headers and a beefed 4L60E with a TCI Pro converter.
This is curently under construction as it was dissasembled for chassis stiffening/cage install and the body is being painted separately. It used to have a dominator carbed 454, hope this LS engines fill its shoes.
I also do a lot of reprogramming (chip tuning) for newer vehicles as well as the engine swaps.
I was lead onto this page following a thread on a 24x reluctor wheel as I am building a 454 that will use a 0411 PCM and LS operating system.
I use HP tuners and love it.
I have a Face book account as Corbala Servicios & Performance if you would like to see some of the projects, I am terrible at documenting the builds, but I have a few pictures.
Hope to learn and have fun in this site.

Luis H. Corbala

EagleMark
11-05-2012, 11:01 AM
:welcome2:

I'd be glad to come down and help in winter? :rockon:

:welcome: