View Full Version : smiley button not working

JeepsAndGuns
10-21-2012, 04:47 PM
When doing a quick reply, if I try to click on the button to select a smiley, I get a box and "dink" noise saying "are you sure you want to navigate away from this page? all changes made in the editor will be lost. Click ok to continue or cancel to go back"
At first it was only just every now and then, but lately it happening every time now. If I click ok, nothing happenes, the box disappears but I still cant select a smiley, everything that I typed in is still there. I can still type in the code for the smiley manually (if I can remember them) but cant click to select them.
Is it just me or does anyone else have this happen too?

EagleMark
10-21-2012, 06:40 PM
:yikes:

Nope...

Try turning off the Pop Up Blocker in your browser. If that works give GearHead-EFI.com permissions in Pop Up Blocker settings.

JeepsAndGuns
10-22-2012, 01:53 AM
OK, turned off popup blocker for this site, lets see....

Nope, still doing it.

EagleMark
10-22-2012, 03:05 AM
Odd? I haven't even been in the Admin to change anything in months...

JeepsAndGuns
10-22-2012, 02:21 PM
Yea, odd thing is, it never used to do it, then it would start doing it every now and then, but not all the time. But now lately, its doing it every time.
Its probably my computer, I mean the thing is like 10-11 years old...lol. Not quite up to snuff any more, and kinda slow.

Six_Shooter
10-22-2012, 03:02 PM
Hmm, works for me... :innocent2: :innocent: :jfj:

I wonder if this s related to my browser crashing on my phone, only with this site? Though that is not every time, just most of the time.

EagleMark
10-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Its probably my computer, I mean the thing is like 10-11 years old...lol. Not quite up to snuff any more, and kinda slow. :yikes:

There's nothing about this site that is set up for phone browsers, maybe some day...