PDA

View Full Version : Moates O-Meterr and Innovate LC1 Wide Band O2 Sensor

EagleMark
04-23-2011, 04:52 AM
I was bored and trying to figure out how to set up my Moates O meter and Innovate LC1 Wide Band O2 sensor so I can leave it in my main car but take it out and use it for other vehicles as well.

The LC1 has a button to mount to calibrate the O2 sensor reading. You can just leave it out and touch ground ever time you need to calibrate. Also has an LED light to let you know things like when you ground to calibrate.

So I was thinking... this is where I get in trouble... and opened up the Ometer and found room for the button and LED.

[attachment=0:zcohwzsr]Ometer2.jpg[/attachment:zcohwzsr]

Here's the outcome!

Six_Shooter
04-23-2011, 05:09 AM
Nice.

For my "transferring" LC-1 that I had, I used a small experimenter's enclosure to terminate most of the wires along with the LED and a switch, that I actually mounted inside the enclosure, that required a pin or small screwdriver to push, because I didn't want to accidentally hit the button when it was sitting on the floor.

That looks great.

EagleMark
04-23-2011, 05:14 AM
Once I get it mounted the first time I may find an enclosure for it and the wires needed to be hooked up. But until first mounting I have no idea?