PDA

View Full Version : no throttle

pickle
07-04-2023, 07:49 AM
so i am new to all this i have 05 tahoe 5.3 recently put elgin cam in .i have learned what i know online from you guys.so at first couldnt find xdf to match my bin .so changed os to 7603.i have updated calibration several times and it always went good.tonight i went in adjusted my idle a little more in gear saved it got in truck went through the motions everything seemed to go as it should .fired the truck up idled around were i had set it for afew secs then gradually climbed i pat the gas and no response. cut the truck off restated same thing no response from pedal .sombody please tell me what i have done.

MO LS Noobie
07-05-2023, 02:57 PM
First off, when things go badly, I try flashing over, with the new program, to make sure there was not a glitch in the programming event. It is assumed you are using a clean power supply voltage. If it still acts up I put the previous tune back in and make sure everything is okay. If it is okay I compare the two tunes and see what I changed. Lots of things it could be depending on whether you are DBW for the DBC. Let me know how it goes, and I tried to help you. By the way changed mine to the same OS to have better XDF support.
Jeff

MO LS Noobie
07-06-2023, 07:49 PM
Have you had any luck in figuring it out?