PDA

View Full Version : Anything change in the last day or so?

Six_Shooter
09-12-2012, 09:03 PM
I noticed today that this site crashes Chrome, when I try to access from my iPhone, laptop is fine, even while using my iPhone as an AP, which is how I am posting this message.

PJG1173
09-12-2012, 10:25 PM
no issues here. matter of fact I've noticed better performance since switching to chrome, but I also have an android

gregs78cam
09-12-2012, 11:49 PM
I think it was monday, that it wouldn't pull up at all for me, but I just figured it was the satellite not liking the weather.

EagleMark
09-13-2012, 01:12 AM
I had issues yeaterday as well. But I also had issues with other sites as well. Since some saw no difference in other areas of country I'm guessing a major Internet hub. We had this once last year with Internet hub in Atlanta.

Nothing has changed, I haven't even logged on as Admin in weeks...

While we are speaking of the site the SkimLinks have been paying the bills here for 3 months steady now! I've also recieved some subscription money from some members donating and as that collects I'd like to buy new search engine software for the site first. It is WAY better at finding stuff then what's built into vBulliten. Also looking at other software to convert spreadsheets into Web Pages so they work online. Winter projects lining up. Right now I'm walking the dog a lot in the woods trying to enjoy a little weather before the next long winter.

EagleMark
09-14-2012, 09:15 PM
Looks like there was an issue with server that day!

Dear Mark Young,
We owe you a big apology for the intermittent service outages we experienced on September 10 that may have impacted your website, your email and other Go Daddy services.
We let you down and we know it. We take our responsibilities — and the trust you place in us — very seriously. I cannot express how sorry I am to those of you who were inconvenienced.
The service outage was due to a series of internal network events that corrupted router data tables. Once the issues were identified, we took corrective actions to restore services for our customers and GoDaddy.com. We have implemented a series of immediate measures to fix the problem.

RobertISaar
09-14-2012, 09:28 PM
i seem to remember hearing something about "anonymous" targeting godaddy very recently... perhaps this was a side effect?

PJG1173
09-14-2012, 09:33 PM
Also looking at other software to convert spreadsheets into Web Pages so they work online.

have you considered google docs for spread sheets?

http://www.google.com/google-d-s/spreadsheets/

Six_Shooter
09-16-2012, 06:18 PM
The issue is still there, sort of...

I have found that I can sometimes log onto the site, browse around, post, etc, but then leave the site and come back to it within minutes and it crashes my browser again. When I say crash, I mean crash, when I reopen it, all tabs that were open are closed and I get asked if I want to restore them.

This is on my iPhone only, iOS5.1.0, Chrome browser for iOS.