PDA

View Full Version : 1994 $ee auto

Bent72
05-29-2023, 01:33 AM
cold air and 52mm throttle body, 3.23 auto. Manifolds, no cat or air

EGR code still comes on

When I use eehack, it doesn't say BLM Lock 128 patch is there, but shows up in the TunerPro as applied

I've messed with some of the MAF based off the eehack, and I changed some settings in the auto
Anyone see anything in this I should do different or am missing?
Help is greatly appreciated, its still a bit over my head

NomakeWan
05-29-2023, 03:01 AM
The BLM locker patch is different between different versions of the XDF. Check my thread here for details: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/showthread.php?10895-EE-BLM-Locker-Code-Query

Bent72
05-29-2023, 03:51 AM
I'm looking at EEX, as i loaded the XDF file about 2 years ago, so all of what's therein the EEXtra I haven't seen/used
As for the 5AD0/5B25 information, I understand some of what that means, but no idea where you find that or what to do with it

Is EEX going to be easier to use? I am also working towards adding the WBO2 and trying to do this right

edit: I am using the laptop for both Tuner Pro and for EEHack, so I don't have to transfer the file from a desktop. Not sure that changes anything for me though

My EEHack version is up to date, so good there

steveo
05-29-2023, 05:39 AM
When I use eehack, it doesn't say BLM Lock 128 patch is there

eehack doesn't look for the blm locker patch, it wont tell you if it's present.

you can tell the BLM locker patch is applied if your BLMs are over 128 then snap back to 128 when you go into power enrichment (that's all it does). if your XDF says its applied i'm sure it is

eextra is overkill for regular tuning, just use EEX if you're new

Anyone see anything in this I should do different or am missing?

i did not look at your bin but the 52mm throttle body is troublesome with an automatic

any transmission parameter with TPS involved needs to be rescaled for the additional airflow per tps%

personally i run a stock throttle body on a stock engine

Bent72
05-29-2023, 06:18 AM
Gotcha, I’ll keep on with EEX until I gather more knowledge

I did scale up the air per TPS when I did the tuning on that originally. In the process of recovering the original laptop and double checking the math on that

steveo
05-29-2023, 06:00 PM
i looked at your bin and it looks fine

if you want more power i would get a wideband and lean out power enrichment a bit. i try for 13.0:1 +/- 0.20

Bent72
05-29-2023, 10:18 PM
i looked at your bin and it looks fine

if you want more power i would get a wideband and lean out power enrichment a bit. i try for 13.0:1 +/- 0.20
I do have one, just haven't installed it yet. Been trying to do the idle and part throttle stuff first

Thanks for looking it over