PDA

View Full Version : 7603 .bin question

Jaytru87
01-15-2023, 06:30 PM
I have a OS that there aren't many xdf files for so I was going to swap to a 12587603 OS because I read they are plentiful on this site. I cannot find any. Does anyone have a link to one.
I'll have to segment swap to a non electric auto I get that I just can't find the bin.
Asking for help, please.
6.0, DBC. non E auto.
TIA
Jesse

trlrider
01-20-2023, 07:42 PM
Download and install tuner pro rt.
Then go to their files section online. The .xdf is there, or at least it used to be.
As far as the 7603 OS; go to the search bar above and top in7603.
Find the page where Eagle Mark uploaded them ma y years ago.
PersingC also has a very good 7603 .Bin thread. His is probably the most extensive I ha e used.

Pulse_GTO
01-21-2023, 08:38 PM
I'm attaching a file that started as a combination of a 2004 5.3 truck with manual transmission and a 2004 4.8 Express van with DBC. I swapped the engine calibration and engine diagnostics segments from the van to the truck file, then I updated the cylinder volume, VE table and MAF table from a 6.0 truck LQ4 file to the hybrid file. The result "should" be a 6.0 DBC file with manual transmission. This should allow you to run your 6.0 DBC with non-electronic transmission.

I'm also attaching the latest 7603 XDF file. Just make sure to copy the *.dll file to your Tunerpro "Plugins" folder so that the checksums get calculated correctly.

Good luck and let us know how you project turns out.