PDA

View Full Version : os id 12605114 obdxpro/tuner pro no connection

Purespl
12-05-2022, 06:02 AM
Making my first try on doing a vats removal and removal of unnecessary dtcs but cant connect using tuner pro. os id is 12605114 and I am using obdxpro vt. i was able to connect with pcm hammer and do a full read with no problem but dont know how to connect using tuner pro. In tuner pro I went to preferences and unchecked color table cells, then data acquisition/emulation tab, configure plug in component, port type shared with emulator, and clicked on upload whole table. Do I need to upload xdf first or what is next step to connect because it says hardware not found da not connected. I know computer is communicating because pcm hammer connects no problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Pulse_GTO
12-05-2022, 07:51 PM
You need to have an XDF opened in Tunerpro in order to make changes to a tune file. You can find an XDF for your OS here. https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=7949
Make sure to copy the *.dll file to your Tunerpro "Plugins" folder. Open Tunerpro, open you bin file and open the xdf. Now you can make the changes, save the bin with a new name and write calibration with PCMHammer to your PCM.