PDA

View Full Version : VE Table questions and issues 99 Z28 with 12202088 os 411 ecu

Trgrhpy
11-28-2022, 02:30 AM
Car runs great. Tables look like it shouldn't. Logs show large 10+ ltft's, stft's seem good less than 10, usually about 5. I started with the original 9****** ecu and there was no xdf support so I swapped to a 411 pcm with 12202088 and loaded a bin from someone on this forum that supplied a 2000 camaro bin populated with 99 fueling data (HUGE HELP). I originally tried to adjust trans shirt points and firmness, that worked out beautifully. I installed a performance button from a 99trans am, wired it up and now have a mello high mileage drive setting and a performance setting with higher pressures and no converter lockup. works great! Logs show lean long term trims but if I try to copy and past better looking ones, the car wont even start. I've tries minor adjusts to ve table and those dont work either. I have in the past had to adjust injector flow rate and grams/sec vs lb/hr tables and thought I had the trims all good but they seem different now. I must have 60 different bins so I can always go back. Take a look any ideas are greatly appreciated! I'll add bin and xdf for anyones use. Thanks again!

Fast355
11-29-2022, 02:42 AM
Car runs great. Tables look like it shouldn't. Logs show large 10+ ltft's, stft's seem good less than 10, usually about 5. I started with the original 9****** ecu and there was no xdf support so I swapped to a 411 pcm with 12202088 and loaded a bin from someone on this forum that supplied a 2000 camaro bin populated with 99 fueling data (HUGE HELP). I originally tried to adjust trans shirt points and firmness, that worked out beautifully. I installed a performance button from a 99trans am, wired it up and now have a mello high mileage drive setting and a performance setting with higher pressures and no converter lockup. works great! Logs show lean long term trims but if I try to copy and past better looking ones, the car wont even start. I've tries minor adjusts to ve table and those dont work either. I have in the past had to adjust injector flow rate and grams/sec vs lb/hr tables and thought I had the trims all good but they seem different now. I must have 60 different bins so I can always go back. Take a look any ideas are greatly appreciated! I'll add bin and xdf for anyones use. Thanks again!

Personally I would not disable lockup entirely, even in performance mode. You can raise the enable speed a bit, but you will cook the trans.

Trgrhpy
11-30-2022, 01:38 AM
Good to know, thanks. I only use perf mode in light to light every now & then. Mostly just to chirp into 2nd without looking like I meant to.