PDA

View Full Version : Can you create a thread for JET DST only?

_LT1
08-04-2022, 10:59 PM
Can you create a thread for JET DST? IT would be nice to have one place to look instead of Tuner Cat ECT..

dave w
08-05-2022, 02:58 AM
The challenge is the overwhelming majority of gearhead-efi members embrace the "freeware" world of ECM / PCM products. We have an EFI Live section, but honestly there's not any interest there either.

Six_Shooter
08-05-2022, 03:26 AM
Can you create a thread for JET DST? IT would be nice to have one place to look instead of Tuner Cat ECT..

Looks like you just did...

steveo
08-05-2022, 03:48 AM
that is for software-specific issues (like 'how do i do this' or 'why does it crash if i press this button' or 'why doesn't it do this'), who should be responsible for either answering user questions or at the very least the expenses of maintaining a user driven support forum for their software?

for sure they should. you pay them a bunch of money, they need to support their stuff

for actual tuning related questions (like 'will my engine explode if i add 10 degrees of timing' or 'is this o2 sensor waveform normal') it shouldn't matter what software you're using, so no need to make a forum for each specific type of tuning software.