PDA

View Full Version : Iso of startup/safe tune for a 5.3 with an ss2 cam 7603 bin

Bmurph2000
07-04-2022, 05:36 PM
I'm in need of a startup/safe tune .bin file for an l33 5.3l with a sloppy stage 2 cam, 7603 .bin. Im running stock injectors and rail with the fuel return. I just need the tune for comparison to learn my way to what needs changed or what not needs changed. Any help at all is appreciated, TIA.

Pulse_GTO
07-07-2022, 08:22 PM
Do you have a stock bin to start with?

Bmurph2000
07-12-2022, 07:54 AM
This is a bin that I found and it works enough to at least let it run, any help on what could be changed to be better would be much appreciated.

Pulse_GTO
07-13-2022, 06:33 PM
This is a bin that I found and it works enough to at least let it run, any help on what could be changed to be better would be much appreciated.

Give this file a try. It should be a pretty good base to start with. I really guesses from experience on the VE table, so don't go out and hammer on it till you can verify fueling with a wideband. Hope this helps!

YungTyph
01-04-2023, 07:14 AM
Give this file a try. It should be a pretty good base to start with. I really guesses from experience on the VE table, so don't go out and hammer on it till you can verify fueling with a wideband. Hope this helps!

Sorry to Hijack this thread, but I have a similar request. I am still learning (enough to remove VATS, codes, trans, fans etc) but am not comfortable for setting my cammed base tune. I have a Sloppy Stage 2 in my LQ4 with an LS2 intake, I can change the injector flow rates and rev limiters, but could really use some help on the VE side.

I have attached the base tune I will be using, if you're able to help that would be awesome! Trying to safely learn without blowing a freshly built engine.

EDIT: (I'm using the 12587603 XDF) This XDF doesn't appear to be as happy as I thought... Was hoping to use this one as thats what my Stock 5.3 is on. May have to shop around for a different bin or XDF

YungTyph
01-04-2023, 05:20 PM
Here is the stock 6.0 tune from the actual LQ4, but it is DBC not DBW. I am not sure if I can segment swap all of the DBW parameters over from my 5.3 tune, but if I can this bin works great with my XDF.

Alternatively, i have the tune above working great with your 12579405 V2.1 Beta XDF, just not sure if the hardware is interchangeable.

If youre able to help me out that would be much appreciated! Happy new year