PDA

View Full Version : new here ( 94 buck wagon)

94waggoner
06-29-2022, 03:04 AM
i have joined to get more info on my lt1! i have recently picked up tuning and have done a few things (fan temps, impala trans tune, speed limiter) but i am starting to get into spark and a/f and was wonder if anyone has any pointers. not sure how to add attachments.

steveo
06-29-2022, 07:25 AM
for crusing air fuel in closed loop just do a bunch of logs in eehack, load em up, open the analyzer, and hit analyze. then scale your maf table.

for fuel at wide open throttle best to buy/borrow a wideband

for spark in cruise range you can experiment by using eehack's spark skew to see what it 'likes'

for spark at wide open throttle you can add a few degrees of spark at a time until you find knock and then back off again

94waggoner
07-01-2022, 05:47 AM
so i had a few knocks (6) but i actuaully seem to have got rid of them by added +2 spark across the table (1000-4000 rpm) lowed my iac tagets by 100 once it gets to 68 celcius. seemed to like those changes alot but i still feel like im missing something aka being held back at. i do have the 2.56 rear but still. i also run 92-93 octane. it does not like 87-89. i would like to share my log but im not sure how todo that on here.