PDA

View Full Version : Just obliging!

n3lee
06-10-2022, 04:02 AM
Hey all;

Second time around the ALDL tuning world. First time was getting a '727 running hacked together code so I could swap the 3.1 McLaren Turbo motor into a '93 Z24 Convertible.... this is circa 2000 timeframe. I recently inherited a '94 Buick Roadmaster Limited LT1 from a dear friend who passed due to cancer; and his ask was that I keep the car alive and make sure his wife didn't have to deal with it. It started on a flatbed; has had new fuel pump, all new brakes all the way around, some suspension rehab, and surprisingly (after sitting for 2.5 years) it's running quite well overall! It was setup as a detail officer (police cruiser set out to detour traffic during events or road construction) vehicle and had all sorts of lights on it -- which works out, as I'm a volunteer FF -- simply changed the lenses out for red initially; but have all new 'stuff' materializing to rehab all of that, too.

I'm not sure if it's been tuned, cammed, or what -- unfortunately it wasn't the focus of my last call with Gary; but, I'm slowly piecing together what it actually is!