PDA

View Full Version : vats delete

Jason D
03-16-2022, 08:44 AM
Hi all, I am currently doing a 2000 5.3/4l60e swap into my 97' Chevy OBS. I have the fuel pump running of a switch and not the ecm. Does the VATS disable the fuel pump or the injectors? The truck will run strong for about 3 seconds then turns off. If I squirt gas into the intake it will run great until it runs out of gas. I also changed the fuel pump to the correct one out of a 2000 Silverado so the pressure is correct. I would like to do a vats and o2 sensor delete if possible. So if anyone has a good XDF that would be great (or any other advice). My OS is 9381344. THX, Jason

ralmo94
03-16-2022, 06:50 PM
Check last page of this thread. Used to be files on the first page, but for some reason, he decided to delete all his posts. Maybe the one you need is there. If not, you may be able to switch to a different os. I use hp tuners for obd2, so I don't have any personal experience with OBD2 and tuner pro. Some one else I'm sure knows more.

http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/showthread.php?7676-Free-LS1-Tuning-Software-(all-you-need-is-TunerPro)/page12&highlight=9381344.+xdf