PDA

View Full Version : loosing my mind getting rt to work

dangalb
01-01-2022, 05:41 AM
I have matching xdf and os numbers but any changes i make just end up in checksum change errors. I have searched and searched again through the forums and did everything i could find trying to get it to work correctly. My os is 12202088 and am using the same number xdf from 2 different sources but keep getting the same error. I tried using the .zip file i see but says its empty when i try to extract it. Before i give up on this and go back to my hpt i really would like to give this program to work. I see LRT helping people but his comments are always edited out so i have no idea what the fix is for this. Im really lost here.:mad1::mad1::mad1:

B52Bombardier1
01-01-2022, 06:51 PM
Do you have the correct checksum *.DLL files in the correct file folder locations for Tuner Pro RT? You could, in a pinch, edit to your hearts content with Tuner Pro RT and then run your edited and changed BIN through the "Universal Patcher" program to correct checksum errors. I've done this on computers where I didn't have the DLL files in the right place.

Are you using an older version of Tuner Pro RT? I thought (??) that the latest version of TPRT had somewhat solved this problem . . . . ????

Rick

persingc
01-13-2022, 05:04 AM
I have matching xdf and os numbers but any changes i make just end up in checksum change errors. I have searched and searched again through the forums and did everything i could find trying to get it to work correctly. My os is 12202088 and am using the same number xdf from 2 different sources but keep getting the same error. I tried using the .zip file i see but says its empty when i try to extract it. Before i give up on this and go back to my hpt i really would like to give this program to work. I see LRT helping people but his comments are always edited out so i have no idea what the fix is for this. Im really lost here.:mad1::mad1::mad1:

The zip file is empty usually because your browser thinks it's a virus and usually you need to tell it the file is save or keep depending on the browser you use. The checksum error is normally because the checksum dll is missing.

YungTyph
02-21-2022, 10:24 PM
Out of curiousity, do the DLLs need to be specific names for the XDF to know which checksum DLL to use? Interested in that Universal Patcher though, ill have to take a peek!

persingc
02-22-2022, 04:52 AM
I don't think the name matters as the xdf reference the GUIDs of the dll.