PDA

View Full Version : Can someone check my work? 4l60e-4l80e conversion tune

FrankenChevy00
12-09-2021, 05:00 AM
Hey all, I'd like to start by saying I have ZERO education in tuner pro or any other system. My mechanical knowledge is decent, but severely lacking when it comes to ECU programming. Recently I swapped my 4l60e 4x4 for a 4l80e 4x4 in my 2003 GMC sierra z71 5.3l 1Mb ecu. it is completely stock other than my exhaust changes, cat delete, and a swap to limited slip diff. I was able to find an xdf with the password removed from "boredtruckowner" and made the changes I saw fit for the swap. If anyone is willing to help that would be great.

WARNING: the file below is unfinished and modified (and probably complete junk). You should NOT install it on your vehicle

Anyways, if anyone can give me some tips or edits i would be very grateful. Thanks.
P.S I dont know how to upload the file here so here is a link to a google folder. you should be able to download it as a .bin file if you have tuner pro.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yaYAMfrCONbJLsipTOwwayEOSZ7dC8QY?usp=sharing

FrankenChevy00
12-09-2021, 05:08 AM
it is also important to note that i am converting the original electric shift transfer case to fit the 4l80e but will eventually be switching to the correct transfer case with a mechanical floor shifter.