PDA

View Full Version : Idle

Stroked 388
09-03-2021, 12:50 AM
Been having a problem with my idel not dropping back down to my set target idel for about 15 to 20 seconds after letting off of the gas. The IAC is good any other things I should be looking at. Thanks in advance

PlayingWithTBI
09-03-2021, 04:47 AM
Been having a problem with my idel not dropping back down to my set target idel for about 15 to 20 seconds after letting off of the gas. The IAC is good any other things I should be looking at. Thanks in advance

Maybe some more info? What year, engine, EMC/PCM, transmission?

Stroked 388
09-03-2021, 05:29 AM
1994 Pontiac TransAm it has original 94 LT1 it's a PCM and it has the T56 transmission.

NomakeWan
09-03-2021, 09:40 AM
How does the TPS look in EEHack? Could you maybe take a datalog using EEHack of driving around for a bit, and then upload it here? EEData files can't be uploaded directly, but if you put them in a ZIP file they can be attached to your posts. This can be done by right-clicking the EEData file and selecting "Send to -> Compressed Folder" in Windows, in case you don't have a ZIP tool of choice already.

Stroked 388
09-03-2021, 11:38 AM
How does the TPS look in EEHack? Could you maybe take a datalog using EEHack of driving around for a bit, and then upload it here? EEData files can't be uploaded directly, but if you put them in a ZIP file they can be attached to your posts. This can be done by right-clicking the EEData file and selecting "Send to -> Compressed Folder" in Windows, in case you don't have a ZIP tool of choice already.
Well to be honest I didn't even look at that lol. But yes I can upload and run log. Later this morning Thanks