PDA

View Full Version : HI

fflen
04-14-2011, 03:56 AM
Just hooking up a 1993 TBI to a chevy 350ci crate motor in a 1955 chevy truck. Looking for wiring diagrams. Need wiring for map sensor and fuel pump (three wire) oil pressure switch.

EagleMark
04-14-2011, 04:31 AM
Well Hi to you too fflen! Welcome! :mrgreen:

I know if you look in the phot gallerey there are all the wiring diagrams you've asked for because I put them there! Let us know if you need help.

fflen
04-14-2011, 05:11 AM
I have just about everything wired up but having trouble with the prime cycle. The oil switch is a three wire one. When I hook it up what looks to be right it does not prime. if I bypass the switch the pump goes though the prime cycle ok. No way to check the run cycle but the orange wire is hot. The gray wire (prime) at the switch, tan (to the pump) and orange (hot in run when oil pressure is reached). No continuity between prime terminal and pump terminal. Brand new switch but may be defective. Off to the part store tomorrow. Also trying to find map sensor wires. I took this harness off and had to cut some wires in the process. A little trimming here and there. It was two years ago wires were labeled but between time and a move out of state some thing were forgotten or missing.